Castle Class Steam Locomotive Outline Blackwork Kit or Pattern
This is part of a collection of Steam Locomotive designs I am designing with my Steam Engine loving Dad. The others in the set include Catch Me Who Can, The Puffing Billy, The Wylam Dilly and Locomotion No.1.
My Dad has proof stitched each of the engine patterns for me.
This design is stitched as 28 count on evenweave fabric. It is suitable for someone of an intermediate level or higher in any counted embroidery techniques.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors, this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 673 x 168 stitches on 28 count evenweave.
- Approx. 61 x 15cm / 24 x 6 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern.
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton evenweave.
- Size: Approx. 71cm x 25cm (28 x 10 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 24 and Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James.