Flying Owl Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
The Flying Owl Blackwork Embroidery Kit is a extra addition to the Woodland Animal series. Each kit contains a comprehensive set of instructions on how to complete the piece.
This design is ideal for anyone, from a beginner to an expert in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
The other owl blackwork kits I have are:
- 140 x 112 stitches on 28 count evenweave or 14 count aida.
- Approx. 25cm x 20cm / 10 x 8 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 14 count white cotton Aida by Fabric Flair.
- Size: Approx. 35.5cm x 30.5cm (14 x 12 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 24 and Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James.
Also available in the Woodland Animal Range
- Woodland Animal Blackwork Embroidery Kits or Patterns
- Woodland Animals Blackwork Coaster Kits
- Gift Tags