Mini Cute Pecking Bird Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
The Mini Cute Pecking Bird Blackwork Embroidery Kit is one of the Mini designs I have available. Each kit contains a comprehensive set of instructions on how to complete the piece.
This design is ideal for anyone, from a beginner to an expert in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 56 x 56 stitches on 28 count evenweave or 14 count aida
- Approx. 10cm x 10cm / 4 x 4 inches
The Mini Cute Pecking Bird design looks lovely framed in a square frame with a mount aperture of 4 x 4 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 14 count white cotton Aida by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 23cm x 23cm (9 x 9 inches) (This gives a 2.5 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 24 and size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James