Needlework Poem Blackwork Kit or Pattern
£17.00 – £54.99
- Finished Size: approx. 45 x 37cm / 14.5 x 17.5 inches
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 28 count white Linen
- Size: Approx. 53cm x 47cm (53.5 x 47 inches)
- Assorted Embroidery Thread
- Size 24 and Size 26 Tapestry Needle
Needlework Poem Blackwork Embroidery Kit
I designed the Needlework Poem blackwork embroidery kit because I fell in love with the poem and wanted to have a copy of the poem on display in my studio. I felt it was perfect for someone who loves to embroider.
It was written in 1831 but it didn’t have an author.
This design is ideal for anyone, from a beginner to an expert in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 205 x 247 stitches on 28 count evenweave
- Approx. 45 x 37cm / 14.5 x 17.5 inches
Contents of Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 28 count white Linen by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 53cm x 47cm (53.5 x 47 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Thread Card
- 1 skein DMC No.16 Cotton à Broder
- 1 skein DMC No.20 Cotton à Broder
- 3 skeins DMC No.25 DMC Cotton à Broder
- 20 ½m lengths DMC No. 8 Perlé Cotton
- Size 24 and Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James
View my other blackwork embroidery designs here
Complete Kit – LINEN, Complete Kit – EVENWEAVE, Complete Kit – AIDA, Pattern ONLY
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.