Squirrel Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
The Woodland Animal Series has 8 different designs in the set. Each kit contains a comprehensive set of instructions on how to complete the piece.
This design is ideal for anyone, from a beginner to an expert in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 84 x 84 stitches on 28 count Evenweave or 14 count Aida
- Approx. 15 x 15cm / 6 x 6 inches
The Squirrel design looks lovely framed in a square frame with a mount aperture of 6 x 6 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 14 count white cotton Aida by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 25cm x 25cm (10 x 10 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James
Also available in the Woodland Animal Range
- Woodland Animals Blackwork Coaster Kits
- Gift Tags
- Sleeping Fox Needle Minder
- Sleeping Fox Enamel Pin