Winter Tree Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
Winter Tree Blackwork embroidery kit is part of a collection of 4 blackwork embroidery patterns I designed depicting a tree over the for season.
The tree design was inspired by ‘The Tree of Life’ by Klimt. I’ve even used it for my company logo.
The Tree designs are stitched as 28 count on evenweave fabric so are suitable for someone of an intermediate level or higher in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 220 x 270 stitches on 28 count evenweave
- Approx 20 x 24cm / 8 x 10 inches
The Winter Tree design looks lovely framed in a frame with a mount aperture of 8 x 10 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 30cm x 35cm (12 x 14 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James
Also available in the Tree Series