Barrel Cactus Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
The Barrel Cactus blackwork kit or patten is part of a set of 6 different cactus patterns.
They are brightly coloured and look good as a set on the wall or displayed individually. The set consists of Aloe Vera Cactus, Ball Cactus, Barrel Cactus, Candelabra Tree, Prickly Pear Cactus and Saguaro.
These are the simplest designs I do. They are brilliant as starter kits for someone who has never done any counted embroidery technique before.
- 70 x 70 stitches on 28 Count Evenweave or 14 Count Aida
- Aprrox. 13cm x 13cm / 5 x 5 inches
The Barrel Cactus looks lovely framed in a square frame with a mount aperture of 5 x 5 inches.
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 14 count white cotton Aida by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 23cm x 23cm (9 x 9 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James