Puffin Blackwork Embroidery Kit or Pattern
The Puffin Blackwork Embroidery Kit is part of the Cold Animal series. It has 4 different designs in the set. Each kit contains a comprehensive set of instructions on how to complete the piece.
This design is ideal for anyone, from a beginner to an expert in any counted embroidery technique.
Apart from a sewing frame/hoop and scissors this kit is ready to use as soon as you receive it in the post.
- 112 x 84 stitches on 28 count evenweave or 14 count Aida
- Approx 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 inches
Contents of Complete Kit
- A full list of instructions including a colour pattern of the Outline and Fill patterns
- Fabric: 28 count white cotton Evenweave or 14 count white cotton Aida by Fabric Flair
- Size: Approx. 30cm x 25cm (12 x 10 inches) (This gives a 2 inch border of fabric around the edge for framing.) Fabric bound on all the edges to prevent fraying.
- Pre-sorted Anchor Stranded Cotton, DMC Stranded Cotton and Pearl thread on a colour printed thread card.
- Size 26 Tapestry Needle by John James